WhatIsRunning is a toolbar for all Mac users, especially those with cluttered screens. It's not just a basic toolbar but a dynamic and interactive tool which allows you to perform a whole range of functions.
* showing what applications are running on your desktop
* opening applications from the toolbar by clicking on the icon
* selecting which applications you want to have open between invocations
* showing what applications have been closed by you or closed unexpectedly
* removing closed applications from the toolbar
* saving the position of your toolbar between invocations
* resetting the position of your toolbar between invocations
* minimising all applications except the application you clicked on
* changing the size of the icons shown in the toolbar from small to large and back again.
If you have any feedback or suggestions for new features, please post to our Facebook page.